Join us at the DMY Design Festival in Berlin next week where we launch a small collection - with new and known Products.
Opening on May 28th at 7.00 PM
We present five new projects:
1. The Red Carpet, a new space saving storage furniture made of elastic polyurethane.
2. The Tools You Light tablelamps - a continuation of the collaboration with Hugo Bräuer Metallwaren in Berlin and Steffen Huber woodturner .
3. The Unit glass with the first graphic intervention by designer Mervyn Kurlansky.
4. The stool Mastodon - made of sheet metal and oak.
5. And finally the Still Life chopping boards in maple wood - by courtesy of Utensil Kollektion in Cologne.
Looking forward to meet you in Berlin!