Presenting new mammals for seating...
The opening of Berlin Design Selection at the IDW in Istanbul.
We are participating as a brand and designing the scenography for the Berlin Design Selection at the Istanbul Designweek 2014.
The show is on in Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 4-6. We are located in Hangar 6 on G4.
Join us at the DMY Design Festival in Berlin next week where we launch a small collection - with new and known Products.
Opening on May 28th at 7.00 PM
We present five new projects:
1. The Red Carpet, a new space saving storage furniture made of elastic polyurethane.
2. The Tools You Light tablelamps - a continuation of the collaboration with Hugo Bräuer Metallwaren in Berlin and Steffen Huber woodturner .
3. The Unit glass with the first graphic intervention by designer Mervyn Kurlansky.
4. The stool Mastodon - made of sheet metal and oak.
5. And finally the Still Life chopping boards in maple wood - by courtesy of Utensil Kollektion in Cologne.
Looking forward to meet you in Berlin!
The lamps in these two colours will unfortunately not be available - for time being
We will officially launch the website in few weeks with the possibility of purchasing some of our products directly online.
grey, black & white -ready to go- but we will add two more colors for the first collection
Our new table lamp Tools You Light will be included in the Berlin Design Selection, Design Miami 4.-8.12.2013
Opening tonight in Malmö, Shop Show featuring the new Sealpelt from Vik Prjonsdottir re-mixed by Eley Kishimoto, represented by Brynhildur Pálsdóttir.
The new packaging for the smoked Klaustur Char will be in selected stores soon...
A lecture in Nürnberg about my work and collaborations with the focus on the relationship between product & production.